Monday, June 4, 2007

Week One - Getting Started

After meeting with my mentor and organization admin, my task for the first week has been laid out for me. I'm going to walk through the process of creating and using a form in InfoPath, and document how it works with OpenMRS. This serves three purposes: first it will allow me to understand this process and learn how everything works together. Second, it will show me what needs to be done in OpenOffice, and I'll find out what OOo can already do vs. what I need to make it do. Third, it will allow me to write documentation for this on the wiki for the benefit of other developers and the implementors. Keep an eye here for the documentation as I write it.

Note: I'll write more on this post when I return home to where the stuff I already have done is.

No comments: